Skip to content
- Measure your hand using glove sizing chart before choosing a glove to reduce the potential for tearing.
- Thoroughly wash hands before donning gloves and after each glove change.
- Open glove at the cuff and extend opposite hand until thumb crotch is to the cuff of the glove.
- Once the hand is properly aligned in the glove, move yours fingers down into the glove’s fingers.
- Roll the cuff of the glove down the wrist until the glove is secure.
- Replace gloves frequently, including whenever changing tasks.
- Pull the glove from above the cuff upwards on the hand inside out to trap potential contaminants inside the used glove.
- Place the used glove into the palm of the opposite hand (which remains gloved).
- Repeat step 1 on the opposite hand, trapping the first glove inside the second.
- Discard gloves and wash hands.